Cord Blood Transplant References
2. Wagner JE, Rosenthal J, Sweetman R, et al. Successful transplantation of HLA-matched and HLA-mismatched umbilical cord blood from unrelated donors: analysis of engraftment and acute graft-versus-host disease. Blood 1996;88:795-802.
3. Gluckman E, Rocha V, Boyer-Chammard A, et al. Outcome of cord blood transplantation from related and unrelated donors. Eurocord Transplant Group and the Euoropean Blood and Marrow Transplantation Group. N Eng J Med 1997;337:373-81.
4. Locatelli F, Rocha V, Chastang C, et al. Factors associated with outcome after cord blood transplantation in children with acute leukemia. Eurocord-Cord Blood Transplant Group. Blood 1999;93:3662-71.
5. Rocha V, Wagner JE, Sobocinski KA, et al. Graft-versus-host disease in children who have received a cord blood or bone marrow transplant from an HLA-identical sibling. Eurocord and International Bone Marrow Transplant Registry Working Committee on Alternative Donor and Stem Cell Sources. N Eng J Med 2000;342:1846-54.
6. Rocha V, Cornish J, Sievers E, et al. Comparison of outcomes of unrelated bone marrow and umbilical cord blood transplants in children with acute leukemia in children with acute leukemia. Blood 2001;97:2962-71.
7. Barker JN, Davies SM, DeForr T, Ramsay NKC, Weisdorf DJ, Wagner JE. Survival after transplantation of unrelated donor umbilical cord blood is comparable to that of human leukocyte antigen-matched unrelated donor bone marrow: results of a matched-pair analysis. Blood 2001;97:2957-61.
8. Sanz GF, Saavedra S, Planelles D, et al. Standardized unrelated donor cord blood transplantation in adults with hematologic malignancies. Blood 2001;98:2332-8.
10. Ooi J, Iseki T, Takahashi S, et al. A clinical comparison of unrelated cord blood transplantation and unrelated bone marrow transplantation for adult patients with acute leukaemia in complete remission. Br J Haematol 2002;118:140-3.
11. Barker JN, Krepski TP, DeFor TE, Davies SM, Wagner JE, Weisdorf DJ. Searching for unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cells: availability and speed of umbilical cord blood versus bone marrow. Biol Blood marrow Transplant 2002;8:257-60.
12. Barker JN, Weisdorf DJ, DeForr TE Blazar BR, Miller JS, Wagner JE. Rapid and complete donor chimerism in adult recipients of unrelated donor umbilical cord blood transplantation after reduced-intensity conditioning. Blood 2003;102:1915-9.
13. Fernandez MN, Regidor C, Cabrera R, et al. Unrelated umbilical cord blood transplants in adults: Early recovery of neutrophils by supportive co-transplantation of a low number of highly purified peripheral blood CD34+ cells from an HLA-haploidentical donor. Exp Hematol 2003;31:535-44.